You should be already aware what is an object and why we use classes, methods and variables (and how to add a new class to your project). Otherwise read previous lesson. To more comfortable jump into Adroid Java developing we need a bit more information about them. Let’s start with class inheritance and class constructors).
What & Why
There are many Android tutorials for developers, but it is difficult to find easy to understand lessons for beginners. Android4Beginners.com explain how to build your apps step by step with clear instructions, examples and illustrations. Feel free to share your tips & tricks too!
- Lesson 2.3: How to put layout into layout to create advanced app interface (layout tree in Android)?
- Lesson 2.2: How to use margins and paddings in Android layout?
- Appendix D: Comments in XML and Java – it’s crucial to create a documentation of Android app
- Lesson 2.1: How to build Android app with simple, but powerful LinearLayout? Plus layout orientation as well as size and weight of elements
- Lesson 2: How to arrange layout of Android app? Examples of all layout types
#RRGGBB activity_main.xml alpha channel android:background android:text android:textColor android studio class colors.xml Eclipse first app first website getColor getResources getString getting stared Hello World horizontal HTML Java layout layout_height layout_weight layout_width LinearLayout MainActivity method Notepad onCreate opacity preview resources run running an app setContentView setTextColor string strings strings.xml testing text TextView transparency variable vertical